Transform Your Virtual Presence - Commission a Custom VR Avatar Now!

Posted to VRChat Avatar & Asset Commissions ago

406 views - No replies

OP Posted ago
**[Custom VR Avatar Creation Services]**
Experience Virtual Reality like never before with personalized avatars!

Are you ready to stand out in the VR world? Look no further! I specialize in creating custom VR avatars for popular platforms like VRChat, ChillOutVR, and Vtubing. No matter your preferred style, whether it's Anime, Furries, Realistic, Robotics, or any other, I've got you covered.

**Why choose my services?**
- **Immersive VR Experience:** Step into the virtual world with a unique and captivating avatar that reflects your personality.
- **High-Quality Artistry:** Utilizing industry-standard tools like Blender, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Unity, I create stunning avatars that are visually appealing and detailed.
- **Customizable Options:** Tailor your avatar to suit your preferences. From facial features to clothing, I ensure your avatar stands out from the rest.
- **PC and Quest Compatibility:** Whether you're on PC or Quest, I can create avatars that seamlessly integrate with your preferred VR platform.
- **Affordable Pricing:** Starting from just $250, I offer competitive rates for my top-notch avatar creation services.

**My Workflow:**
1. **Consultation:** We'll discuss your vision, preferred style, and any specific details you want to incorporate into your avatar.
2. **Concept Design:** I'll create initial concept art for your approval, ensuring we're on the same page before moving forward.
3. **Modeling and Texturing:** Using Blender and Substance Painter, I'll bring your avatar to life, meticulously crafting its 3D model and adding realistic textures.
4. **Rigging and Animation:** Your avatar will be rigged and prepared for animations, enhancing its interactivity and expressiveness.
5. **Integration:** I'll seamlessly integrate your avatar into the VR platform of your choice, ensuring it's ready for your immersive experiences.

**How to Get Started:**
Interested in commissioning a custom VR avatar? Here's what you need to do:
1. **Contact:** Reach out to me via private message or email at [your contact information] to discuss your project.
2. **Project Details:** Provide me with information about your desired style, references, platform compatibility, and any other specific requirements.
3. **Quotation:** Based on our discussion, I'll provide you with a detailed quotation for your custom VR avatar.
4. **Payment:** Once we've agreed on the details, a deposit will be required to initiate the project.
5. **Avatar Creation:** Sit back and relax as I bring your virtual self to life, delivering regular updates and seeking your feedback throughout the process.
6. **Final Delivery:** Upon completion, you'll receive the final files and instructions on how to integrate your avatar into your VR platform.

Don't miss this opportunity to have your own custom VR avatar that reflects your unique identity. Contact me today and let's embark on a thrilling VR journey together!

**Note:** I also offer customization and modification services for existing avatars. Feel free to inquire about any alterations you'd like to make.

**Commission me Via:**
Discord : Discord.gg/sam__vr
Mail: [email protected]
VRCMODS DM
*Disclaimer: This forum post is for promotional purposes only. The VR platforms mentioned are the property of their respective owners.*